The Executive Order No. 43 s 2011 entitled Pursuing Our Social Contract With The Filipino People Through The Reorganization Of The Cabinet Clusters provided for the 5 Key Results Area (KRAs) of the Aquino administration. These are:
a. Transparent, accountable, and participatory governance
b. Poverty reduction and empowerment of the poor and vulnerable
c. Rapid, inclusive, and sustained economic growth
d. Just and lasting peace and the rule of law
e. Integrity of the environment and climate change adaptation and mitigation
Among the 5 KRAs, OPAPP’s work contributes to the achievement of the key result area on just and lasting peace and the rule of law.
For FY 2016, the OPAPP’s thrusts and priority programs, which shall contribute to the achievement of a just and lasting peace and the rule of law are the following:
1. Achievement of GPH consensus on the negotiating framework of the peace table between the Government of the Philippines and the Communists Party of the Philippines / New People’s Army / National Democratic Front (CPP/NPA/NDF).
2. Achievement of GPH consensus on the implementation of agreements in terms of political commitments, security arrangements, and peace dividends in the following peace tables:
– Government of the Philippines and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF)
– (Government of the Philippines and the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF)
– Government of the Philippines and the Cordillera Bodong Administration / Cordillera Peoples’ Liberation Army (CBA/CPLA)
– Government of the Philippines and the Rebolusyonaryong Partidong Manggagawa-Pilipinas / Revolutionary Proletarian Army / Alex Boncayao Brigade-Tabara Paduano Group (RPM-P/RPA/ABB-TPG)
3. Communities in the Bangsamoro and other identified conflict affected areas enjoy conditions of peace and human security in order that they can achieve their desired quality of life through the continuing supervision and monitoring of the implementation of the Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro (CAB) between the GPH and MILF; assistance in the establishment of the Bangsamoro Transition Authority; and, supervising and monitoring of the implementation of the Annex on Normalization.
4. Intensified peace building at the grassroots through the socio-economic programs and interventions in conflict affected areas through PAyapa at MAsaganang PamayaNAn (PAMANA) Program